Subject: Israeli Ministry of Finance - Insights on VAT Refund Process for Foreign Entities
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 17:04:17 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

My name is Omer Biran, and I work in the Chief Economist Department at the 
Israeli Ministry of Finance. I am reaching out to seek clarification on an 
issue we are facing concerning VAT refunds.

Currently, the Israeli Tax Administration only processes VAT refunds to bank 
accounts located within Israel. This requirement poses a challenge for 
foreign investors and service providers, as they must open a local account 
to receive their refunds.

To explore potential solutions that could facilitate foreign entities doing 
business in Israel, I would appreciate it if you could share how your 
authorities handle VAT refunds for foreign entities. Any insights you can 
provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Omer

Omer Biran  International Affairs and Economics Analyst

Phone: 02-5317075

Mobile: 052-6486880

Fax: 02-5618446

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://mof.gov.il/>

Ministry Of Finance
Chief Economist, State Revenue & International Affairs

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/mofisrael/featured> 
<https://twitter.com/israel_mof> 
<https://www.facebook.com/Israeli.Ministry.of.Finance> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/israel-ministry-of-finance>